Mediterranean Halibut with Golden Raisins
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes (whole or half)
- 1/4 cup of Kalamata olives (pitted)
- 1/2 cup of Golden Raisins
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 large lemon (juice and zest)
- 1 Tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 4 center-cut halibut fillets (6-8oz each)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Toss the tomatoes, olives, raisins, olive oil, sherry vinegar, lemon juice and zest together.
Roast the mixture at 400oF until the tomatoes burst (20-25 minutes).
Sear the fish on a hot pan until both sides are golden.
Pour the mixture over the fish, add salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
Total Time: 30-40 minutes
Yields: 4 servings