Sun-Maid Raisin House Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Sun-Maid Raisin House Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins at 9:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 12, 2021 and ends at 4:59:59 PM ET on October 22, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion contains a game of chance (“Sweepstakes”). The computer clock of the Sponsor (defined below) is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
This promotion uses TikTok as a means of entry. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered, associated with, or certified by TikTok. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed to Sponsor, and not TikTok. All TikTok logos and trademarks displayed on this promotion are property of TikTok.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sun-Maid (“Sponsor”), Plum Organics, quench Agency, Havas Media, Havas Formula, Jeffrey Scott Agency, InConnected Marketing, Realtime Media LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective parent companies; affiliates; subsidiaries; and advertising, contest, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), as well as their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By entering this Promotion, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void in any state where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION:
There are two (2) methods of entry:
- Entry Via TikTok:
- Log in to your TikTok account (which must be made public). If you are not already a registered member of TikTok, you will need to register for a free TikTok account at https://www.tiktok.com/signup.
- Use the TikTok application to create a stitch post in response to Sun-Maid’s video prompt, “Tell Me You’re the Raisin House Without Telling Me You’re The Raisin House.”
- Entrants’ post captions must include the hashtags #SunMaidRaisinHouse and #Sweepstakes. Entries with captions that do not include BOTH hashtags will be void.
- Collectively, your TikTok post with the caption including #SunMaidRaisinHouse and #Sweepstakes, will result in one (1) Sweepstakes Entry. Limit of up to one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per TikTok account, throughout the Promotion Period.
- Entry via Mail:
- You may enter by mail by printing your full name, address (including city, state, and zip code), e-mail address (if you have one), and phone number on a 3″ x 5″ card and send to: Sun-Maid Raisin House Sweepstakes, c/o Realtime Media, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
- No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries accepted. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Mail entries must be postmarked by 4:59:59 PM ET on October 22, 2021, when the Promotion ends, and received by 4:59:59 PM ET October 27, 2021, to be eligible.
- Each valid entry card received via mail will result in one (1) Sweepstakes Entry. Limit of up to one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person throughout the Promotion Period.
- REQUIREMENTS OF ENTRIES: Entries may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- Is sexually explicit;
- Is unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- Is profane or pornographic;
- Contains nudity;
- Promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- Promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- Promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- Is obscene or offensive;
- Endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- Appears to duplicate any other submitted entries;
- Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- Contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without legal permission in a form satisfactory to Sponsor;
- Contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, songs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without legal permission in a form satisfactory to Sponsor;
- Contains any reference to or image of any individual other than the Entrant and/or any materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without providing legal releases for such use in a form satisfactory to Sponsor;
- Contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
- Violates any law.
By participating in this Promotion and submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that the work submitted is original to you; that the Entry (in whole or in part) has not been previously published; that it has not won previous awards; and that neither it nor its content infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including any copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property. If your Entry includes likenesses of third parties (such as, but not limited to a makeup artist or background subject) or contains elements not owned by you (such as, but not limited to, songs or company logos) you must be able to provide legal releases for such use in a form satisfactory to Sponsor or your Entry will be disqualified. Entries may not defame or invade the publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights.
By participating in this Promotion and submitting an Entry, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may receive other Entries under this Promotion that may be similar or identical to the Entry submitted by you, and you waive any and all claims you may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that any other Entry reviewed and/or used by Sponsor may be similar to your Entry and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation because of Sponsor’s use of such other similar or identical material.
- LICENSE: By entering this Promotion and submitting an Entry, you hereby grant to Sponsor a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, nonexclusive license (with the right to sublicense), to publish, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, edit, modify, translate, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your Entry, or any portion thereof, in connection with the Promotion and for other advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes, and/or to incorporate your Entry, in whole or in part, into other works in any manner, form, media or technology now known or later developed, including, but not limited to, posting to Sponsor’s social media channels (such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter). Additionally, by entering the Promotion and submitting an Entry, you hereby grant to Sponsor permission to use your name, visual likeness, and any other identifying or biographical information, including any prize information, for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes. Promotion Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry, and Promotion Parties have no obligation to use, retain, or return any such Entry. Entrants will not be entitled to compensation for any use by Sponsor or the Promotion Parties of any Entry or any use of a name, visual likeness, or other identifying or biographical information contained of any Entrant.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: On or about October 28, 2021, the Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries received within the Promotion Period and select one (1) Grand Prize winner at random. Odds of winning a Promotion prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified via TikTok, email, or phone (as applicable) within three (3) business days of winner selection or as soon as reasonably practicable. Potential winners will have three (3) days to respond to the notification that they have won before forfeiting their prize. As the prize value exceeds $600, the Grand Prize Winner will be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release via email. All forms must be completed, signed, notarized and returned to Administrator within three (3) days of date of issuance. Potential winner becomes the “Grand Prize Winner” only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period (three (3) days), if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries for that drawing.
- PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded during the Promotion, consisting of:
- One (1) check for $5,000; and
- One (1) year’s supply of Sun-Maid snacks* (maximum value of $500)
- *May be awarded in the form of physical product or vouchers as determined by the Sponsor
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $5,500.00
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one (1) Promotion Prize per person/per household. All Promotion prizes will be fulfilled approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after the Promotion has ended (note that the snacks may be provided in the form of vouchers which may be redeemed beyond the four (4) to six (6) week timeframe). Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. Promotion Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, delayed, or undelivered prizes.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO GUARANTEE. ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY THE PROMOTION PARTIES. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE ACCEPTANCE AND USE NOT SPECIFIED HEREIN AS BEING PROVIDED BY SPONSOR AND/OR PROMOTION PARTIES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF WINNER (E.G., TAXES).
- GENERAL: In addition to the License provided in Rule 4, the Grand Prize Winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use, edit and publish all or some of his/her Entry, name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and State of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion (“Advertising”), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law. Subject to the License provided in Rule 4, all copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising and the intellectual property rights associated therewith. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor, and each Grand Prize winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient’s name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law. The Promotion Parties do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Promotion Parties, including but not limited to the failure or interruption of any internet service provider. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. In no event will more prizes be awarded than those listed in Rule #7. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of the Promotion Parties and may be changed from time to time without notice. The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address, TikTok account, or physical address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor’s sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, mail or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties at their sole discretion may or may not award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
- RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion; (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize; (iii) Entrants’ use of TikTok or any related website; (iv) Entrants’ creation of an Entry; or (v) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, Promotion Parties and Administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the State of California. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
- TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not expressly specified herein as being provided by Sponsor or Promotion Parties, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form (preceded by a W9 Form) will be issued to the Grand Prize winner.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of the winner of the prize, send a #10 self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by November 15, 2021 to: Raisin House TikTok Challenge Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
- SPONSOR: Sun-Maid Growers of California, Sun-Maid Corporate, 6795 N. Palm Ave., 2nd Floor, Fresno, CA 93704-1088
- ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100,
West Conshohocken, PA 19428