Apple Pork Skillet
- 2 pounds pork loin or tenderloin
- garlic salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tart apples, cored and sliced
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins or Golden Raisins
- 1 cup whipping cream or half-and-half
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
CUT pork into 1/4-inch slices; sprinkle each slice with garlic salt.
In a large skillet, BROWN pork slices in oil, a few slices at a time.
RETURN pork and any juices to skillet.
COMBINE apple juice and flour; pour into skillet.
ADD apple slices and raisins.
COOK, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
COVER; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until pork is tender.
REMOVE pork, apples and raisins to a serving dish; keep warm.
BRING pan juices to a boil; blend in cream or half-and-half.
COOK until slightly thickened.
POUR cream mixture over pork, apples and raisins.
SPRINKLE with green onions.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.