Raisin Chicken Wrap
- 1/2 cup jalapeno or vegetable light cream cheese spread
- 4 soft taco size tortillas
- 1/4 cup pineapple or mild traditional salsa
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins or 1 cup Sun-Maid Zante Currants
- 1 package (6 oz.) precooked chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup Mexican style shredded cheese
SPREAD 2 tablespoons of jalapeno cream cheese onto one tortilla.
TOP with 1 tablespoon salsa and 1/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins.
ADD a few chicken strips and top with 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce and 1 tablespoon shredded cheese.
ROLL tortilla tightly and cut in half.
REPEAT to make three more wraps.
Nutrients per Serving: Calories 390; Protein 21g; Fat 11g (Sat. Fat 5g); Carbohydrate 51g; Dietary Fiber 4g; Cholesterol 60mg; Sodium 550mg