Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 3 (8-oz.) packages softened cream cheese
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (16-oz.) can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
HEAT oven to 300 F.
COMBINE crumbs, sugar and butter.
PRESS firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
With mixer, BEAT cream cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
ADD pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well.
POUR into prepared pan.
BAKE 1 hour and 15 minutes or until edge springs back when lightly touched (center will be slightly soft).
COOL and chill.
Makes one 9-inch cheesecake.
For Walnut Raisin Glaze:
COMBINE water and cornstarch.
In small saucepan, MELT butter.
ADD maple syrup and cornstarch mixture; cool and stir until slightly thickened.
ADD chopped walnuts and raisins.
SPOON over cheesecake.