- In a large bowl, BEAT egg whites and sugar with whisk until smooth.
- BEAT in oil, cinnamon and extract.
- STIR in remaining ingredients; blend well.
- Generously COAT 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- TURN raisin mixture into pan; pat to even layer.
- BAKE at 300 F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes in pan. Loosen edges with spatula and invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- CUT into 4 dozen bite-sized pieces.
- STORE in an airtight container or pack in small plastic bags for on-the-go snacking.
* If granola is in large clusters, place in plastic bag and crush with rolling pin before measuring.
Snack Mix: Combine Raisin Snacks with one or more of the following: Sun-Maid Dried Apricots or Dried Apples, roasted almonds, peanuts or cashews, banana chips.
Tip: When there is not time to sit down to breakfast, bag these Raisin Snacks for a good breakfast on the go.