- ARRANGE oven racks in center and upper third of oven. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with foil or silicone baking liners.
- HEAT sugar, butter and honey in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat about 5 minutes until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.
- COMBINE oats, rice cereal, cinnamon and almonds in a large bowl. Pour melted butter mixture over oat mixture and toss to coat. Divide and spread mixture between prepared pans.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes, stiring every 10 minutes, rotating sheets between racks until granola is toasted.
- COOL granola on pans, 5 minutes, then transfer to a large bowl. Stir in raisins and apples and cool completely.
Make-Ahead Tip: Granola can be made ahead. Store at room temperature in resealable plastic storage bags up to 2 weeks.