Fresno-Valley Zucchini and Raisins Pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 small zucchini (about 1x7 inches)
- 1 large or 2 small Valley Lahvosh round flat bread
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese or soft goat cheese
- 1/3 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- PREHEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COMBINE olive oil, garlic and lemon zest in a medium bowl.
- SLIDE a vegetable peeler firmly along the length of the zucchini to make thin “ribbons”. Mix zucchini ribbons thoroughly with olive oil mixture.
- CRUMBLE feta or spread goat cheese evenly over lahvosh.
- SPRINKLE raisins over cheese. Arrange zucchini evenly on top, lightly folding and mounding zucchini ribbons. Sprinkle with Parmesan and pine nuts.
- BAKE on oven rack or a baking sheet for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Number of Servings: 4
Per Serving: 328 calories, 17.2 g fat ( 6.4 g fat, sat), 30.9 mg cholesterol, 12.4 g protein, 32.6 g carbohydrate, 730.1 mg sodium, 1.9 g fiber