Yogurt Raisin Cookies
We covered our California Natural Raisins with a creamy vanilla or chocolate yogurt coating to create a delicious and convenient, high-energy snack—Yogurt Raisins.
- 1-1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 package Sun-Maid Vanilla or Chocolate Yogurt Raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
HEAT oven to 375 F.
BEAT butter, sugars, vanilla and egg in large bowl until creamy.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Gradually add to butter mixture; beat well.
STIR in Yogurt Raisins and nuts.
DROP dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes until light brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets and cool completely.