Yogurt Raisin Cookies
We covered our California Natural Raisins with a creamy vanilla or chocolate yogurt coating to create a delicious and convenient, high-energy snackâ€"Yogurt Raisins.
- 1-1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 package Sun-Maid Vanilla or Chocolate Yogurt Raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
HEAT oven to 375° F.
BEAT butter, sugars, vanilla and egg in large bowl until creamy.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Gradually add to butter mixture; beat well.
STIR in Yogurt Raisins and nuts.
DROP dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes until light brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets and cool completely.