- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup tart apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 8 to 10-ounce package herb-flavored stuffing mix, prepared
In a saucepan, SAUTE onion and celery in butter or margarine.
STIR in apple, nuts and raisins.
TOSS mixture with prepared stuffing.
SPOON into greased 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
For a moist stuffing, COVER during baking.
For a drier stuffing, BAKE uncovered.
BAKE at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrients per Serving: Calories 520; Protein 8g; Fat 29g (Sat. Fat 7g); Carbohydrate 56g; Dietary Fiber 5g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 850mg