Raisin S'more Bars
- 1 cup (6 ounces) milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (or almond, pistachio or cashew butter)
- 1-1/2 cups Sun-Maid Natural Raisins, Golden Raisins, or one package (7 ounces) Fruit Bits
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 graham cracker squares (3 full rectangles), coarsely broken
COMBINE chocolate chips and nut butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Heat on medium power 2 to 3 minutes; stir until chocolate is melted.
STIR dried fruit, marshmallows and graham crackers into chocolate mixture just until evenly coated. Press evenly into an 8x8-inch pan. Let stand until firm, about 30 minutes. Cut into squares.
Makes 16 servings.