- 1/2 cup peanut butter (preferably natural style)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups toasted rice cereal
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats (uncooked)
- 3/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
LINE an 8-inch square pan with foil, extending over opposite ends of pan (or lightly coat with cooking spray).
PLACE peanut butter, honey and brown sugar in large microwave-safe bowl.
HEAT on high power for 2 minutes until bubbly and heated through. Remove bowl from microwave.
ADD vanilla; stir until mixture is smooth.
ADD cereal, oats and raisins. Gently stir without crushing cereal.
PRESS warm mixture very firmly into prepared pan.
COOL at room temperature or refrigerate for 30 minutes.
LIFT out of pan if using foil; cut into bars.
STORE bars in plastic wrap or tightly covered container, at room temperature or in refrigerator.
Makes 16 bars.