Pineapple Raisin Bundt Cake
By Annemarie Rossi
- For the Cake
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pineapple
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Sun-Maid Golden Raisins
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbs. milk
For the Glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 12 cup Bundt pan.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the sugar and butter by mixing well until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, crushed pineapple (with juice), and vanilla extract. Mix to combine well.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix to just combine. Stir in the golden raisins.
5. Transfer the batter to the Bundt pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the cake comes out clean.
6. Cool the cake in the Bundt pan for 10 minutes, then remove the cake from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
7. To make the glaze, stir together the powdered sugar and the milk. Use a large spoon to drizzle the glaze all along the top of the cooled cake. It will drip down the sides on its own.
8. Store the cake at room temperature until ready to serve.