Peanut Butter Oat Drops
Peanut butter is an American invention. Get set for rave reviews when you team it with America’s favorite raisin!
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1-1/2 cups Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
COMBINE butter, peanut butter and brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
ADD milk, egg and vanilla; blend well.
COMBINE flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
STIR into butter mixture; mix well.
STIR in oats and raisins.
DROP by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
BAKE in upper third of oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
REMOVE from cookie sheets; cool on wire racks.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.