Make-Ahead Maple-Pecan Breakfast Casserole
- 8-ounce package fully cooked sausage patties
- 16-ounce package Sun-Maid Raisin Bread, cubed
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
BROWN sausage, drain fat and cut into bite-size pieces.
PLACE bread cubes in a greased 13"x9" baking dish; top with sausage.
COMBINE eggs, milk, half-and-half, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon, then pour mixture over bread and sausage.
PRESS bread into milk mixture, cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
In a bowl, COMBINE pecans, butter and maple syrup.
DRIZZLE over top.
BAKE at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
Serves 8 to 12.