Lemon Delight Pie
Quick, easy and extra delicious; an irresistible combination.
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 package (4 serving size) lemon pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (9-inch) baked pastry pie shell
SIMMER 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
COMBINE cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; stir into raisin mixture.
COOK until thickened; set aside.
In large saucepan, COMBINE pie filling mix and remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
STIR in remaining 2 cups water and egg yolks; blend well.
COOK over medium heat, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes until mixture comes to a full boil.
STIR in raisin mixture; cool.
FOLD in sour cream; pour into pie shell.
REFRIGERATE several hours until chilled.
TOP with additional sour cream or meringue, if desired.
Makes 8 servings.