Honey Thyme and Golden Raisin Goat Cheese Spread
By Kate Dean
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 1 oz. reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 T. fresh thyme, divided
- 1/4 cup Sun-Maid Golden Raisins
- 2 T. chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp. honey
1. In a small bowl, stir together goat cheese and cream cheese until combined.
2. Stir in 1/2 tablespoon thyme
3. Place goat cheese mixture on a piece of plastic wrap.
4. Wrap plastic wrap around goat cheese mixture and press into a ball.
5. Flatten goat cheese into an oval, and make an indentation in the middle.
6. Unwrap, and place on serving plate.
7. Top with Sun-Maid Golden Raisins, pistachios, and remaining fresh thyme.
8. Drizzle with honey, and serve with crackers and/or apple slices.