Birthday Cake Popcorn Mix
- 6 cups light sea-salt popcorn
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted, salted peanuts
- 6 ounces white chocolate baking chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons white cake mix
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles
1. Line a large shallow pan with waxed paper or parchment paper.
2. Add popcorn, raisins, and peanuts to a very large bowl.
3. In a medium bowl microwave white baking chips and coconut oil on 50% (medium) power about 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir white cake mix into melted mixture. Drizzle over the popcorn mixture; toss gently to coat.
4. Spread popcorn mixture in shallow pan. Sprinkle with colored sprinkles.
5. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 day.
Makes 16 (1/2-cup) servings
Prep:10 minutes Stand: 30 minutes
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 154 cal., 7 g total fat (4 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 87 mg sodium, 19 g carb., 1 g fiber, 15 g sugar, 1 g protein Daily Values: 0% vit. A, 0% vit. C, 1% calcium, 3% iron