'Goodies Galore' Pie
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 6 -ounce package (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry pie shell
HEAT oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl,
COMBINE brown sugar, corn syrup and butter; beat until smooth.
STIR in eggs, cinnamon, orange peel and vanilla.
FOLD in oats, walnuts, raisins and chocolate pieces; pour into pie shell.
BAKE on lowest oven rack for 35 to 40 minutes.
SERVE warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.Makes 8 servings.