Goldens and Cherries Bacon Roll-Ups
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Sun-Maid Golden Raisins
- 1/3 cup Sun-Maid Tart Cherries
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 pound hot sausage
- 1 pound bacon slices, cut into thirds
COMBINE 1/2 cup boiling water, butter, Golden Raisins, Cherries and stuffing mix in a large bowl.
Gently STIR until stuffing is thoroughly moistened, adding additional boiling water if needed.
ADD egg, ground beef and sausage; mix well.
SHAPE mixture into oblong balls measuring about 3/4 inch by 1-1/2 inches.
WRAP one piece of bacon around each ball and place seam-side down on a baking sheet. BAKE at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
SET aside on paper towels to drain.
Makes 3-1/2 dozen.