Fruity Cereal Squares
- 6 cups (10 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 6 cups toasted o's cereal
- 1 cup Sun-Maid California Apricots, chopped
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural or Chocolate Raisins
COAT a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. (Or for easier cleanup, line pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.)
MICROWAVE marshmallows and butter in a large microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes, or until melted.
STIR in cereal and apricots. Mix in raisins and quickly pour into prepared pan.
PAT mixture into pan with buttered hands or spatula. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
CUT into squares.
Makes 12 squares.