Fruity Chicken Salad Rollups
This special chicken salad can also be made with 2 cups leftover roast turkey cut into chunks. Or serve on regular sandwich bread.
- 1 10-ounce can chicken chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Tart Cherries
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cleaned and chilled Romaine or Bibb lettuce leaves
STIR together chicken, mayonnaise, golden raisins, cherries and almonds in medium bowl.
SEASON with salt and pepper; taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
SPREAD about 1/2 cup chicken salad down center of lettuce leaves; roll up and serve.
Makes 2 cups (4 rollups).