Cranberry-Raisin Turkey Wraps
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Curry powder to taste
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1-1/4 pounds sliced deli turkey
- 6 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
COMBINE water, sugars and vinegar in a medium saucepan.
COOK over medium heat until sugars dissolve.
ADD cranberries, raisins, onion, ginger and pepper flakes.
BRING to a simmer and cook 5 to 10 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly.
COOL, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
COMBINE cream cheese, cheddar cheese and curry powder.
SPREAD about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture in a thin layer over each tortilla.
ARRANGE several slices of turkey evenly over cheese.
TOP each with 2 to 3 tablespoons cranberry-raisin mixture, one tablespoon walnuts and one heaping teaspoon cilantro.
ROLL up tortillas and wrap individually in aluminum foil.
ARRANGE wraps on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees just until warm, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.