Cinnamon Raisin Quick Bread
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
HEAT oven to 350° F.
GREASE a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
COMBINE egg, buttermilk and butter; blend well.
COMBINE flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
ADD egg to mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
FOLD in raisins.
SPOON batter into greased pan.
BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
COOL in pan 10 minutes.
REMOVE from pan and cool on wire racks.
Makes 1 loaf.