Chicken and Grape Tortilla Sandwiches
- Chicken Mixture
- 2 cups (1 pound) shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup quartered grapes
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 Sun-Maid Raisin tortillas
- 6 lettuce or spinach leaves
In large bowl stir together all chicken mixture ingredients.
On 1/2 a tortilla, place lettuce leaf; spread 1/2 cup chicken mixture on top of lettuce.
Fold tortilla in half.
Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Makes 6 tortillas.