- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium red or green apple, cored and diced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
COMBINE all salad ingredients except salt and pepper.
COMBINE all dressing ingredients; blend well.
POUR dressing over salad; add salt and pepper to taste.
TOSS well; serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrients per Serving: Calories 390; Protein 3g; Fat 20g (Sat. Fat 3g); Carbohydrate 50g; Dietary Fiber 7g; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 240mg