Captain Underpants' Apple Raisin Pops
Makes about 8 pops
Prep 10 Minutes
- 2 Red Delicious or Pink Lady apples
- 8-12 Lollipop sticks (find these in the cupcake decorating aisle)
- 1/4 cup almond butter*
- 1/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
1. Core and cut each apple crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
2. Make a slit with a pairing knive in one side of each apple slice and carefully insert lollipop stick into the slit.
3. Arrange apple slices on a tray lined with foil or parchment paper.
4. Drizzle with almond butter and immediately sprinkle with raisins over top.
*Many brands of almond butter are thin enough to drizzle even when chilled right out of the fridge. But if yours is on the thicker side, simply warm it in the microwave in a small heat-safe bowl for 15 to 20 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle immediately over apple slices.
Nutrition Facts (per pop) 89 cal., 5 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 20 mg sodium, 12 g carb., 2 g fiber, 9 g sugar, 2 g pro.
Daily Values 0 % vit. A, 2 % vit. C, 3 % calcium, 3 % iron