By Sarah Walker Caron
Makes: about 4 cups
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup crumbled graham cracker
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1 egg white
- 3 Tbsp honey
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil.
2. On the baking sheet, pour the oats, graham crackers, walnuts and raisins. Stir to combine. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the egg white to stiff peaks. Then, add the honey and beat until fully combined. Pour the mixture over the oats mixture and stir well to moisten as much of the oats mixture as possible. Spread out on the baking sheet, but do not press down.
4. Bake for 10 minutes. Stir well and the spread the mixture back out, breaking up any large bits. Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes, until just starting to brown. Remove from the oven and cool.
5. Store in an airtight container for 7-10 days.