Almond Oatmeal Raisin Bars
By Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Makes 8 bars
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/3 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/3 cup 100% maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place raisins in a small bowl with water and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
3. Line an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
4. Combine the oats, cinnamon, baking powder, flax, almond and raisins in a medium bowl. Mix well.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the brown rice syrup, maple syrup, almond butter and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
6. Add the syrup mixture to the dry mixture and stir well.
7. Pour into prepared baking pan and press down until even.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until toothpick in the center comes out clean.