Turkey Wild Rice Salad
- 1 package (6-oz.) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
- 3 cups cooked, cubed turkey
- 1/4 cup green seedless grapes halved
- 1/4 cup red seedless grapes halved
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
COOK rice according to package directions. Add golden raisins; cover and let stand 10 minutes. Spoon rice into a large bowl and let cool slightly. Stir in celery, onions, turkey and grapes.
BLEND together cranberry juice, vinegar and olive oil. Pour over rice mixture and stir until evenly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
SERVE immediately or chill.
Make 4 servings
Nutrients per Serving: Calories 460; Protein 36g; Fat 10g (Sat. Fat 2g); Carbohydrate 56g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Cholesterol 105mg; Sodium 550mg