- 1 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1-1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (1 ounce) melted semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins or Sun-Maid Baking Raisins
HEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla; beat until well blended.
STIR in melted chocolate, mixing thoroughly.
COMBINE flour and baking soda.
ADD to butter mixture; mix well.
STIR in oats and raisins.
DROP by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
BAKE at 350 F for 10 to 12 minutes.
REMOVE from cookie sheets; cool on wire racks.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.