Thai-Style Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/4 pounds ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Sun-Maid Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup sweet red Thai chili sauce
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 24 Bibb lettuce leaves, rinsed and patted dry
HEAT vegetable oil over medium-high heat in large skillet.
ADD ground chicken when oil is shiny and season with salt and pepper. Brown chicken using a spatula to break into small pieces.
ADD chopped onion and saute until soft, about 2 minutes. Add Sun-Maid Golden Raisins and peanuts.
STIR in sweet Thai chili sauce and lime juice; heat through, stirring occasionally.
REMOVE from heat and stir in cilantro.
FORM a single lettuce leaf into a cup and spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of chicken mixture into lettuce cup to serve.
Makes 6 servings
Nutrients per Serving: Calories 300; Protein 15g; Fat 17g (Sat. Fat 3.5g); Carbohydrate 22g; Dietary Fiber 3g; Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 560mg