Easy Raisin Walnut Biscotti
- 1/4 cup softened butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
HEAT oven to 350 F.
BEAT together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
STIR in flour, baking powder and cinnamon; mix well.
STIR in walnuts and raisins.
DIVIDE dough in half and shape into two long loaves, 1-1/2 inches in diameter.
PLACE on greased baking sheet; flatten slightly.
BAKE 18-20 minutes, until firm. With sharp knife, cut loaves diagonally into 3/4-inch thick slices. Place cut sides down on baking sheets.
BAKE 10 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
Makes about 2-1/2 dozen.