Raisin Pecan Tart
- 1 refrigerated, rolled pie crust for a 9-inch pie
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
HEAT oven to 350 F.
FIT pastry into a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie plate. Place pan on foil-lined baking sheet.
BEAT eggs with sugar.
STIR in corn syrup, raisins, butter, and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in pecans.
POUR into pastry-lined pan.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely
Makes 6 to 8 servings.