Raisin Oatmeal Pizza Cookie
- 3/4 cup softened butter or margarine
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1-1/2 cups white baking pieces
- 1 package Sun-Maid apricots for "pepperoni"
- 1 package Sun-Maid Fruit Bits or Sun-Maid Tropical Trio for pizza "topping"
HEAT oven to 325 F. Grease two cookie sheets or pizza pans.
BEAT butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, milk, egg and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Beat in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
STIR in oats and raisins.
DIVIDE dough in half and place on prepared pans. With floured hands, pat dough into 9-inch circles.
BAKE 18 to 20 minutes until cookies are firm to the touch and golden brown. Let cool.
PLACE white baking chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
MICROWAVE on medium power (50%) for about 2 minutes. Stir until chips are melted.
SPREAD chocolate on cookies. Immediately top with apricots and choice of dried fruit "toppings" pressing lightly into chocolate to hold in place. Cut into wedges.
Makes 2 (9 inch cookies), 8 servings each.