Peanutty Raisin Drops
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (1 cup) Sun-Maid Baking Raisins or Sun-Maid Muscat Raisins
HEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar and egg; beat until well blended.
COMBINE flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
ADD to butter mixture; mix well.
STIR in raisins.
DROP by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
BAKE in upper third of oven at 350° F for 12 to 15 minutes.
REMOVE from cookie sheets; cool on wire racks
Makes 3 dozen cookies.