Molasses Whole Wheat Raisin Bread - 1 Pound Loaf
A wonderful bread for sandwiches or cut into pieces to eat with an assortment of cheeses and deli meats. This bread will soon become one of your favorites.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons dark molasses
- 1-3/4 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 2/3 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
MEASURE carefully, adding ingredients to bread machine pan in the order
recommended by the manufacturer.
SELECT sweet or basic/white cycle.
USE light or medium crust color.
ADD raisins at the raisin/nut cycle or 5 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
REMOVE baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
Makes 8 servings (each 1 pound loaf).