Make-A-Better Sandwich Ideas
The next time you fix your favorite sandwich, try putting some of these ingredients together on Sun-Maid's Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread.Directions:
- Make a
peanut butter sandwich, with or without the jelly, on Sun-Maid Raisin Bread!
- Add sliced banana to a Sun-Maid Raisin Bread peanut butter sandwich.
- Crumble cooked pieces of bacon and mix with peanut butter for a delicious new combination on Sun-Maid Raisin Bread.
- Add honey and grated apple to your favorite peanut butter. Spread on Sun-Maid Raisin Bread for a zippy new taste.
- Slices of ham and cheese complement each other in a new way on Sun-Maid Raisin Bread.
- Grilled Cheese Raisin Bread Sandwiches explode with flavor when you layer Cheddar cheese with thin slices of fresh tomato. For the gourmet, experiment with Swiss or Gruyere cheese.
- Perk up sliced turkey with honey mustard on Sun-Maid Raisin Bread. You'll gobble it up!
- Sandwich tuna salad on toasted Sun-Maid Raisin Bread for a new flavor on an old favorite.
- Over low heat, saute thinly sliced onion in olive oil until onions are soft and golden brown.Spread onions on toasted or untoasted Sun-Maid Raisin Bread. Top with crisp cooked bacon, sliced tomatoes and arugula or lettuce. Top with another slice of raisin bread.