Golden Raisin Jack-O-Lantern
- 8 ounce brie or camembert cheese (1 round)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Sun-Maid Golden Raisins or Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded orange zest (about 1 large orange)
- 1 orange for garnish
CUT Brie in half horizontally. Set aside.
HEAT juices in a small saucepan just until boiling.
STIR in raisins. Cover and let stand 10 minutes. Stir in sugar and zest.
SPOON half of raisin mixture on bottom of cheese. Place second half on top, rind side up.
COVER top of cheese with remaining raisin mixture. Serve with crackers