Curried Sweet Potatoes with Golden Raisins
- 1 can (29 oz.) cut sweet potatoes drained
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Golden Raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 to 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- or pistachios lightly toasted
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
COMBINE sweet potatoes and Sun-Maid Golden Raisins in a large bowl; set aside.
COMBINE melted butter, curry powder, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar and salt in a small bowl; stir to combine. Add to sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
TRANSFER to a prepared casserole dish. Top with toasted sliced almonds or pistachios.
BAKE in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.