Baked Brie with Zesty Raisins
- 2 (4-1/2 oz. each) wedges or rounds Brie cheese
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Sun-Maid Golden Raisins
- or Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded orange peel
CUT Brie wedges in half horizontally. Set aside.
HEAT juices just to boiling in a saucepan.
REMOVE from heat.
STIR in raisins.
COVER and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
STIR in sugar and peel.
SPOON half of mixture on bottom of Brie wedges, place wedge on top.
COVER with remaining raisin mixture.
WRAP individually and chill for a minimum of 2 hours or up to 3 days.
To serve, BAKE uncovered at 400 F for 8 to10 minutes or until Brie is warm and slightly softened.
SERVE with crackers.
Makes 24 servings.
Nutrients per Serving: Calories 60; Protein 2g; Fat 3g (Sat. Fat 2g); Carbohydrate 5g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 70mg