- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup (6-oz.) white baking pieces
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large lightly beaten eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
COMBINE butter and white baking pieces.
HEAT just until melted. Remove.
DISSOLVE coffee granules in 1 tablespoon water, stir
into melted mixture with sugar, vanilla and eggs.
COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt.
ADD to mixture.
STIR in raisins.
SPREAD in a greased 13x9 inch pan.
BAKE 30 minutes at 350° F or until set in middle.
DRIZZLE with glaze.
COMBINE teaspoon instant coffee granules and 4
teaspoons water; stir to dissolve.
MIX in cup sifted powered sugar.
Makes 36 bars.