- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup tart apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 8 to 10-ounce package herb-flavored stuffing mix, prepared
In a saucepan, SAUTE
onion and celery in butter or margarine. STIR
in apple, nuts and raisins. TOSS
mixture with prepared stuffing. SPOON
into greased 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
For a moist stuffing, COVER
For a drier stuffing, BAKE
at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrients per Serving:
Calories 520; Protein 8g; Fat 29g (Sat. Fat 7g); Carbohydrate 56g; Dietary Fiber 5g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 850mg