- 4 cups spinach, trimmed, torn in pieces and chilled
- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon leaves
- Dash nutmeg
all salad ingredients except salt and pepper.
all dressing ingredients; blend well.
dressing over salad; add salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrients per Serving:
Calories 520; Protein 7g; Fat 29g (Sat. Fat 3.5g); Carbohydrate 57g; Dietary Fiber 11g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 40mg