- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, prepared
- 3/4 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 1 1/2 cups diagonally sliced fresh pea pods (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup red onion slivers
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups packed baby spinach leaves (about 3 ounces)
1. In large bowl, mix beans, corn, raisins, pea pods, onion and bell pepper.
2. In small bowl, whisk orange juice, vinegar, honey, salt, mustard and pepper with wire whisk until blended. Whisk in olive oil until mixed and slightly thick. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat.
3. Place a layer of spinach leaves on large platter with sides. Spoon dressed salad over spinach.