- 4 Sun-Maid Raisin tortillas
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 teaspoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- Additional strawberries
In a small bowl stir together cream cheese and 1 teaspoon brown sugar until well mixed.
On a tortilla spread about 1/4 cream cheese mixture.
Place 1/4 cup strawberry slices on top of cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar, then sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon chopped mint on top of strawberries.
Roll up and serve with additional strawberries.
Makes 4 servings.