- 3-ounces (3 squares) unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 1 cup (1 package) Sun-Maid Baking Raisins
- Powdered sugar
HEAT oven to 350 F. Grease 8-inch-square baking pan.
In large saucepan, over very low heat, COMBINE
chocolate and butter; heat just until melted, stirring occasionally.REMOVE
in sugar; mix well.ADD
eggs and vanilla; blend well.STIR
in flour, then walnuts (if desired) and raisins, mixing well.SPREAD
in greased pan.BAKE
in pan; use medium cookie cutter to cut into star shapes. Dust with powdered sugar.
Makes 20 stars.