- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) cream
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) instant coffee
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 loaf Sun-Maid Raisin Bread, cubed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Sun-Maid Golden Raisins
- Zest of one large orange with 2 tbsp (30 mL) juice
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) icing sugar
WHISK together eggs, cream, Nescafe® Tasters™ Choice coffee, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Toss with Sun-Maid® Raisin bread.
SPREAD evenly into a greased 8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with golden raisins.
BAKE in a 350° F (180C) oven until puffed and golden, about 25 minutes.
WHISK together orange zest and juice with icing sugar and drizzle over top.
CUT into pieces to serve.