- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 12 large marshmallows or 1-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 12-ounce package (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
an 8-inch square pan.
In 2-1/2-quart saucepan, COMBINE
sugar, corn syrup, milk and butter.
over medium heat, stirring constantly, until butter melts and sugar is dissolved.
to a full boil, stirring constantly; boil 5 minutes.
from heat; add chocolate pieces and vanilla.
until chocolate is melted.
in walnuts and raisins; pour into buttered pan.
stand until firm; cut into squares.
Makes 25 pieces.