- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1-1/2 cups Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
oven to 350Âº F.
butter, peanut butter and brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
milk, egg and vanilla; blend well.
flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
into butter mixture; mix well.
in oats and raisins.
by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
in upper third of oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
from cookie sheets; cool on wire racks.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.